Sunday, March 25, 2007

Prefect Camp

Prefecty Camp
Dear everyone,
So long I didn't post any articles here...
Gosh.....luckily I've came back from the prefect camp at Ulu Yam! If the part that I got stung by a bee, sucked blood by 4 leeches, wearing old & broken sport shoes for jungle trekking, bared foot when walking in the river while the stones are really slippy, almost got lost in the jungle and cried loudly when I got stung by a bee are not counted...Then....I guess the camp is quite nive and fun......Butttt, tiring tooo!! I got ony less than three hours to sleep!! Hoo..Horibble!!!
Firstly, before telling you guys about the prefect camp....I'll like to thanks a few person....Farah Syazana, Razim bin Zakri, Chung Yee Khye, Te Teng Huat, Teachers.... Thanks for helping me ... Thank you very very much!!!I'll always remember you all!!!
Next, I'll would like to tell my dear friend WEI LIN..
YOU TYPED PEOPLE'S NAME WRONGLY IN THE MADMFA BLOG!!!! Ramadhan not Ramadan... Te Teng Huat not Tee Ting Huat!! Wei LIn lah.....Gila???
Worst than that is you wrote the wrong story!!! I didn't fall asleep during Sir Ganeson's long and boring speech butt.... you did!! I'm the one who wake you up when the speech is almost finish!!!!!
About the camp....I'll tell you the story one by one ...I guess I'll try to make it shorter cause It is quite long....If you want to know the longer version story about the prefect camp, please log on to http://madmfa.blogspot.com .OK????Wei Lin wrote a more detail one by using 10 sheets of A4 paper according to the Microsoft Words's scale!!!!Horrible!!!

by Xing Hui

No comments: