Saturday, May 10, 2008

Songs by Fann Wong

"STAY"


"Always on My Mind"

"Always on My Mind" lyrics

I didn't know until I lost you

The love we shared

the sweetest memories

I'll keep it safe so that you'll be free

Hold back the tears

Kepp it inside

You told me so if you should ever go

Matter of time true love will be unfold

And evry world it fills my mind

And your smile it lingers

It's just not getting easy

I just couldn;t find a way to make it better

I miss you so much dear, you know

The photograph by my bed and all the settings

They stay the same and I'm getting use to

Live my life each day with a prayer

The world can pass me by

I don't care

They said that time is gonna heal the pain

I know it won't be for me mm...

It won't, not for me

"Fen Xiang"


"Jing Zhong Ren"

"Bie Rang Qing Liang Nan"




I always love this Singaporean actress. She is very talented. Besides acting, she also hosts shows and had released a few albums.

Posted by
Emma Teh
10/05/2008
11:17am

No comments: