Friday, April 10, 2009

FESKOTT 2009!!!

Ole..Ole.Ole...Ole....Ole....
RED MATADOR is the WINNER of the annual sports event -FESKOTT!!!
I'm involved in this event too....
Not only I represented Red team in Ping Pong double n got 2nd place for that....
But also...
Emmmmmmmm....
Senamrobik.... also 2nd place
Just laugh if you want too....
Actually, I really refused to join it at the first...
But... we lost to other houses in many competitions....
So, I braved myself and said
"Ok, I'll join.... How many people more do you need? I'll try my best to find for you...."
So, the journey begins....
It's a bit funny at the beginning coz I really don't dance often....
But somehow, I manage to make it!!!


Can you spot which one is me after the dress up???

The "Kawat" thins.... 2nd place tooo..

All the Senamrobik members...
The Cow is our Mascott...



The HULK from the Green house...

The "Should be BEE" from Yellow house....


The Red Matador again....
Posted by
Emma Teh
10/04/2009
6:41pm

No comments: