Friday, May 08, 2009

Cheng & Bryant episode 2.....

I went to get ping pong net from Cheng on last Wednesday evening and was wandering why he didn't bring his bat down.

He said:"I've got no mood today. I smsed/called (not sure)Bryant to ask him to play but he didn't reply/ answer it (not sure too),"

"Ash said Bryant will be coming @ 6pm,"

"Ok, maybe I'll come down later,"

"Today, your mood very 'good'" i said.

"Very bad, lol. Why you said 'good'?"

"You didn't ask me to say that you're handsome," I replied as he always asked me to say that when i want to borrow something from him but I never said once.

"Because my mood not good," Cheng replied and went up.

So, I played ping pong with Ash versus Hanif & I don't know who.

Bryant came later and joined us after they leave.

Beh came and doubled with Bryant.

Bryant was asking where is Cheng.

I answered him that Cheng is not in a very good mood.

Later, when I went back to apartment about 7pm. I text Cheng :

"Cheng, r u ok? u didn't cm n play ping pong,"

"I'm sick.. i ned someone to coOk md poridge.."

"R u really sick? if yes, go find warden 2 go 2 clinic, 1 me 2 ask bryant to ck prdge 4 u?"

"Ok..pls tel. no ned to tel warden..i'll be fine.. heal quicker if coOk by gurl.."

"so, u mean bryant is a girl? ok,i'll tell him."

So, I text Bryant:

"Bryant, xing hui here, cheng is sick. i dunno whether he's joking or x. he said cn u pls ck prdge 4 him?"

No reply........

I told Sn the story. And I think that i was like a bit fooled by Cheng.

So, Sn sms him.

"Xing Hui asked whether u r really sick. If x very sick, x porridge,"

She purposely sent it..... but it's ok....

He replied her :" I'm sick but are healed.. Bryan coOked for me.."

When I went out that day, while waiting for others. I sms him again.... Why am I kept worrying others?? Not only male but female tooo....

"Feeling better? if really serious, btr go n c doc. u still gt As coming soon,"

"Yolor..tanks for bryant's poridge..i'm fine now.."

"u hv 2 tanks me coz i ask him 2 ck 4 u,"

"ok..thanks.." he said unwillingly.

On the next day, Bryant saw me and asked me to play ping pong that evening but unfortunately, I can't because I'm going back on that day.

So, I asked Bryant:" Is Cheng really sick yesterday?"

"No. Why?" He said.

"He told me he's sick and was healed later because you cooked porridge for him,"

"Haha,"

The conclusion is: I WAS FOOLED BY CHENG!!!!

Posted by
Emma Teh
08/05/2009
4:39pm

No comments: