5:00pm:
All the facilitators are involved in the senamrobik session.
I was dancing the “pocok-pocok” dance and “Jaiho”.
I was having so much fun!!!
6:00pm:
Played ping pong with Ash, Cheng and Bryant.
Took a lot of pictures with them.
But because Ash forgot to bring her handphone, we have to use Ash’s friend’s phone.
And, the camera cannot involved 4 of us.
So, we took turns to take picture to include all 4 of us.
But….after seeing it, we found out that none of the pictures are ok……
Haiz, the last time of playing ping pong with Bryant ended like this.
9:00pm:
Got performance training again. Should be the rehearsal but then the lecturers decided to come to the respective Lecture Halls to see the performance training.
The script is already written well and they practised a few times. Farah choreographed the dance moves for one part of the sketch. They have to dance like 60’s.
Ash choose the partners for them. 1 boy with 1 girl but they are not dancing in pairs but in line.
Because the character of Chapella is a girl. But the actor is a guy. (already said is actor).
So, of course he don’t have a skirt and blouse. (if got, then he got something wrong)
Ash know that I got skirt and I brought it later.
I was a bit embarrasing because I think my waist line is even bigger than his.
But when, he tried is ok because he wore pants in it. The formal type of pants. So, his waist line is still smaller than me.
But, the skirt is too formal and the cutting is so straight. Lavina ( the assistant) was required to bring her blouse and skirt.
Faiz (Chapella) tried it on later and was fit it nicely.

The props makers not only made a crown and angels ring for the Prince Mak Cincang from the land of Cincau but also did butterfly wing for the Fairy Godfather.
Then, we practiced again and again for about 3 times and we ended our practice at 12pm.
Posted by
Emma Teh
16/08/20099:36pm
No comments:
Post a Comment