Sunday, August 16, 2009

Orientation Week @ 11.20.20








Day 3 (08/07/2009):

5:00pm:
Telematch at Padang.
See the juniors play and I was one of the judge.
When I reached there, I was the earliest and the earliest juniors are unexpectedly boys!!!
*BIG APPLAUSE FOR THE GUYS* (only for juniors)
Then, I went back early although the juniors haven’t finish because got physics tuition night.


11:00pm:
I came back from tuition and was planning to go to the performance training but I don’t know where’s the location. I called Ash but no reply. Luckily, I saw J.Low at the waterfront talking to Joseph.
So, I asked him the location and Joseph was saying: “ You as the faci also don’t know where is it?”
I was laughing because I’m failed to be a faci.
When I go there, they were practising and gaving the ideas of the sketch.
They suggested that instead of using a carriage, they want to use a car.
I still remember the Fairy Godfather’s line: “ What car you want? Honda, Mercedes, Ferrari,…”
Chapella said: “ I want Ferrari!”
But due to something wrong with his wand, the Fairy Godfather granted Chapella’s wish with Roller Coaster!!! To create the effect of roller coaster, they want to use fan.
And because I was so so so sleepy, I went back to the apartment before they finishing practising it.


Posted by
Emma Teh
16/08/2009
9:24pm

No comments: